DON DEVIDA Alpaca Sjal, Grå
Antal kvarfler än 5
- 1 452 800 unika kunder!
- 1 567 varumärken!
- 833 840 produkter från 1 741 butiker!
- Leveranstid 3-5 arbetsdagar
- Förlängd ångerrätt till 31/1!
The Alpaca fiber is a luxury miracle fiber that has been used for centuries by the inca´s of Peru . It has a unique weather adjustment function which allows the user to breathe through it on warm days & likewise trap body heat during cold weather conditions.
Baby alpaca wool is one of the most luxurious & strongest quality fibers in the world. The wool comes from the animal’s first clip when the fleece is the finest & the softest. It is soft like cashmere & stronger than lamb´s wool.
* 10% of the profit goes to build a daycare center in Guayabo, Peru.
* Made with a sustainable & ethical conscious with no harm to the animals.
- 100% Peruvian Baby Alpaca
- Made in Arequipa, Peru
- 220 X 30 cm – 180g